142 Charlotte Street
Built circa 1860-70. It is unknown who built the house, but it was first owned by the Wheeler family and sold to Captain John Scott in 1899. It was occupied by Scott’s descendants until 1977 when it was bought by the current owner. The house sits on a lot with dimensions of 109 ft. by 165 ft., which makes it one of the bigger private residence lots in the downtown core. All windows and doors in the main house are the originals as well as the pine clapboard siding.