306 Brunswick Street
Probably built about 1825 by two sons of the Loyalist Benjamin Ingraham, with its four storeys, impressive main entrance, and handsome interior staircase, it was certainly the house of a prosperous owner. It is very much like the Odell house which dates from 1785 and casts a definite influence. At some point during the early 20th century the roof was raised and in the attic one can still see the original roofline about five feet below this higher pitch. The side entry displays an excellent Georgian fanlight and sidelights typical of many older Fredericton homes of the early 19th century.