332 Brunswick Street

332 Brunswick Street

In 1842 Jarvis Ring, a partner in the early days of the Hartt Boot and Shoe Company, sold this house for three hundred pounds to the Auditor General of New Brunswick, F. P. Robinson. When Mr. Elzar Boone bought the house in the 1890’s, he altered the roof and windows and added the verandah with its fancy Queen Anne Revival styled trim.