As a volunteer, non-profit organization, Fredericton Heritage Trust has no paid employees and no guaranteed source of revenues. The various projects and activities carried out by the Trust are funded by our modest annual membership dues, donations, publications sales, special events and occasional grants and sponsorships, but are largely realized through the dedicated efforts of board members, our general membership and volunteers.
Join us to help preserve our shared heritage in Fredericton. We have charitable status and welcome your support.
Pay for your membership online using the PayPal button below.
Or, please print our application form, fill and return it to us along with your contribution at the address at the bottom of the form. Fredericton Heritage Trust will be very grateful if you could make a donation. A receipt will be issued for income tax purpose.
The Trust is run by volunteers, and we welcome more participation.
Volunteers have many opportunities for:
- researching the history of a building
- assisting with public meeting planning
- helping with record-keeping
- gathering new ideas for the website, workshops, and other activities
- reviewing others' websites
- developing Trust publications
- serving on the Board
- writing articles
- liaising with relevant organizations
- distributing publicity materials
If you are interested please complete this volunteer form.
Other ways to help out