76 Waterloo Row
The rear of this property used to house a leather tannery in the 1820’s. The present house dates from the early 1800’s, and has the typical 2 and half storey gabled form of Fredericton’s early Loyalist and Georgian homes. This is also illustrated by positioning virtually against the road, a shared trait with the other 18th and early 19th century houses on Waterloo Row. The modulated front bays were added after a 1911 fire necessitated alterations in the upper part of the house.