806 George Street/204 Church Street
What appears to be an assemblage of 3 or 4 separate buildings actually might be so, for while the 1878 Halfpenny atlas shows the residence of Judge G.F. Gregory at this location, only the 2 and half storey Church Street portion resembles that footprint. The end amalgam has been appliquéd with unifying details such as similar window sizes and trim, cornice brackets and Italianate central dormers. The exception is the one-storey corner block with its arched stained glass and half-round window, containing a library with a wood-beamed panel ceiling. Once known as Bishop’s Court - home of Anglican Bishop John Richardson, it also once served as a UNB residence (Murray House).